Saturday, August 19, 2017

And maybe another?

The yarn I ordered earlier for Great Horn-Rimmed came today (Huh. For once SmartPost delivered when they said it would).

So I don't know - I have an extra row-counter, I have the right sized needle free, maybe I consider starting this soon. (I think instead of swatching this I am just going to START, and trust that it will work out/just unravel and go back to use a different needle if it doesn't work out).

I'm really happy with the substitute color choices. As I said, Rauma was too expensive (and too much effort, would have to either order it from Europe or would have to go a couple different places for it) and Palette was more reasonable and had pretty much comparable colors:

great hornrimmed

I'm excited for this. My first ever colorwork sweater, and my first ever steeking!

1 comment:

purlewe said...

WAHOO!! So exciting!